.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Rihanna Or Jada Pinkett Smith?


Rihanna Or Jada Pinkett Smith

Rihanna first wore this fabulous printed black and white printed Emilio Pucci dress to her boyfriend's Matt Kemp birthday's party. I am sorry but I just can't get pass that silly red monstrosity on top of her head. She looks like a damn clown!

Jada Pinkett Smtih recently wore hers to the "Glamour Party" in Milan. Jada looks beyond amazing in this dress paired with black platform heels. However, I wasn't too crazy about her "I Dream of Jeannie" hair but I will let her slide this time.

I will be sooo delighted when this red hair phrase is over for Rhianna. I hate both women hairstyles but I will give to Jada because regardless, she looks great!