.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Keep A Child Alive 7th Annual Black Ball



Wow! This is a rare opportunity to see the stunning Sade on the red carpet! I nearly fell out of my seat and quickly gasp for air!

I think I actually heard angels singing when I view Sade in this fabulous white chic goddess dress. I normally don't like black heels paired with a white dress but she makes it look so effortless. Her ensemble is sultry and sexy, just like her music.

This is simply unbelievable. Sade is 51 and she is blowing every twenty year old right out of the water!


Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are sooo cute together. She is simply glowing in her brocade Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress.



Words can't express how much I hate Beyonce's frizzy atrocious curly hair. Seriously, are you going to tell me she got this mess on top of her head professional done?

I actually think her fuchsia draped Andrew Gn strapless dress is beautiful, but I just can't get pass that hair!

I am totally inspired by Jennifer Hudson to lose some weight(I am not giving up my wine).

She looks beyond fabulous in her black strapless dress. She is on point from head to toe!


It's good to see Whitney Houston smiling and looking healthy. She gained some weight but she still looks great in her black ruffled Fendi dress.