.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Variety's 2nd Annual Power Of Women Luncheon


Eva Mendes looks beyond fabulous in this orange and navy striped Salvatore Ferragamo dress. I absolutely loooove this refreshing silhouette.

She completes her look with a white clutch and nude Sergio Rossi heels.



Kerry Washington looks charming in her white sheer overlay Giambattista Valli dress. It's cutesy but yet sophisticated.

Here we go again with the heavy black heels with a delicate dress. Why oh Why?



Dania Ramirez looks absolutely adorable in this black and nude lace Tadashi Shoji dress. I also adore her sexy peep-toe heels.



Sharon Leal usually bore me to tears but this time I am wide awake.

She looks divine in the black and white ensemble. I adore the sexy bandage bodice and full skirt. If you know me, you will also know that I loooove her pop of color red peep-toe heels.

Anne Hathaway is rocking a funky and vibrant Erdem piece. The dress is simply captivating!


This is beyond dreadful. I hated this look on the Louis Vuitton Fall runway and I despise it even more on Katie Holmes!

I dislike the grandma print and the barbie doll silhouette. It's a horrible concept and her hideous black tights are pure tragic with the dress.