.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

London Fashion Week: Front Row

Burberry


If someone would have told me that Serena Williams was going to be my new "IT" girl a year ago, I probably would had slapped them for talking crazy!

She continues to blow me away! This time the tennis star looks incredible in her chartreuse ruffled Burberry dress. Her hair and make-up is awesome once again.

I wasn't too fond of her black studded shoes paired with the dress but she looks amazing none the less.



Sarah Jessica Parker looks beyond fabulous in Burberry ensemble. I adore her buttery leather jacket paired with her delicate taupe textured ruffled dress and hot nude tied Nicholas Kirkwood sandals.

Ozwald Boateng


Shingai Shoniwa is serving it in this sensational beaded bustier and high waisted pants ensemble.

I would love the opportunity to raid this woman's closet. Her style is totally what I would wear if I was a rock star and her age!

Julien Macdonald


Michelle Williams looks fashion forward in her red with patent insert dress. She completes her look with hot black cut-out sandals.

I am also loooving her sleek bangs.

Ozwald Boateng, Issa and Pam Hogg


Amber Rose was all over London Fashion Week and I hate to admit it but she was looking beyond fabulous!

The model(I use that word loosely) is giving me mad attitude in her sexy funky ensembles and not to mention her stunning eye wear. Is it me or she tends to look much better when she is not with that crazy ass Kanye West?