.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roberto Cavalli 40th Anniversary Party


Heidi Klum looks gorgeous once again in her gold shimmering goddess Roberto Cavalli dress.

The plunged neckline is a bit daring but Heidi is known for taking a risk!

Am I the only one who is not really impress with the designers this season on "Project Runway" besides Mondo and Andy(minus his hideous hammer pants for Jackie O.)? As Michael Kors would say, everyone this season thinks they are a grand couturier. Self absorbed Gretchen totally gets on my nerves and I am delighted that Ivy finally got the ax.

Since my hilarious Casanova is gone, I really don't even have a desire to watch it anymore.


I am truly on the fence about Leona Lewis sherbet tiered Roberto Cavalli dress. It's beyond gaudy and obnoxious but I am just drawn to it like a magnet.

I am struggling here. What do you guys think?



Taylor Swift took the more subtle route unlike Leona in her black rhinestone and pearl Roberto Cavalli dress paired with fantastic Rock & Republic strappy sandals.


I know Tyra Banks is trying to tone it down but this ensemble is just not working for me.

I don't know if it's the Roberto Cavalli leopard jumper or the black school teacher jacket or both?


Senegal-born French Actress Aissa Maiga looks marvelous in her multi colored chain link Roberto Cavalli dress. The colors looks divine against her caramel skin.



Earlier in the day Janet Jackson and her new boyfriend Wissam Al Mana were exercising at the gym in Paris. Well, apparently they didn't have time to change and headed straight to the event.

Come on now Janet, I would wear this boring black ensemble to the grocery store. No wonder she didn't stop for the cameras!


I really never cared for Rachel Bilson red carpet pieces but this time I took notice.

The actress looks sensational in her leopard off -the-shouldered Roberto Cavalli dress.


Aishwarya Rai chose a glitter silver Roberto Cavalli dress. It's a bit too old fashion and dated for my taste. I do however love her electric blue clutch.