.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, September 26, 2010

32nd Edition Of An Evening Tribute To Chaka Khan


Taraji P. Henson looks amazing in her metallic asymmetric Tadashi Shoji dress.

Her hair and make-up is a little off but she still looks beautiful.


Honoree Chaka Khan actually looks less dishevel than usually. The legend's bronze ensemble is control chaos.

I know it probably took a case of "body Magic" to hold everything in!


Monique looks chic as ever in her bronze Tadashi Shoji dress. I love the color against her caramel skin.

Good Lord! Did she shave her legs? I can't tell but it doesn't looks smooth.


Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe both wore black. Nicole looks great in her strapless dress but the bodice is a little droopy.

Boris' suit is way too shiny for my taste. Did he borrow it from Steve Harvey? Anyway, did anyone watched his premiere of "Undercovers" on Wednesday? I am dying to know the reviews.



Shaun Robinson looks incredible in her blue asymmetric dress...pure elegance.



Melanie Fiona looks fabulous in her gold shimmering mini dress. She can rock the hell out of wild hair!


Amber Riley really needs to teach a class on how plus sized women should dress. She gets it right time after time.

The actress looks amazing in her fuchsia satin one-shouldered dress paired with sensational ruffled heels.


Ledisi looks gorgeous in her pewter crinkled Nicole Miller dress paired with a stunning necklace. I looove the way she experiments with her hair.

I guess "Celebrity Fit Club" did Angie Stone some good! She looks wonderful in her animal print wrap dress.

My only complaint is her lace front wig. It's actually not that bad but I just hate the ridiculous baby hair. Unless you are Chilli from "TLC", who are you fooling with the baby hair? I pray she goes back to her funky natural hair!