.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, September 27, 2010

Which Diva Wore It Better? Fergie Or Brenda Song


Fergie Or Brenda Song

Fergie first wore this gorgeous white draped adorned with an embellished belt Marchesa dress to the "Chopard Premiere Of Nine" in New York. The singer looked sweet and delicate in this one-shouldered dress. I wished her hair was pulled back for a more elegant look but I simply adore her embellished clutch paired with the dress.

Actress Brenda Song recently wore hers to "The Social Network" Premiere in New York. She also looked amazing. I loved her sophisticated up-do to showcase the dress. I wasn't too crazy about her metallic clutch because it looks little too heavy for the dress.

Both women looked incredible but I have to give it to Fergie because she looks like she is floating on clouds!