.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, September 20, 2010

Swarovski Elements 22 Ways To Say Black Event


Halle Berry is giving me pure sexiness in this fabulous black knit Roberto Cavalli crochet detailed dress.

It's just unbelievable how beautiful this woman is. I wonder if she just wakes up in the morning looking like this?



Thank goodness Jessica White is not over posing. The model looks great in her white one-shouldered dress paired with a black textured coat and black satin booties.

I wasn't too fond of the pearl necklace at first but it grew on me.


I can't put my finger on it but it's something about Sofia Vergara's python Jean Paul Gaultier dress that looks so cheap and cheesy.

It reminds me of those $19.99 dresses off the rack at a store that is next door to a currency exchange and beauty supply store.