.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fabulous Events


The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute 33rd Annual Awards Gala


Eva Longoria is giving me pure glamour in this amazing black bow detailed Gustavo Cadile dress.

2010 Toronto Film Festival: "The Bang Bang Club"


Malin Akerman looks beyond speculator in her ombre J. mendel dress. I love the color and the texture of this amazing dress.

Kim Kardashian In Paris


Kim Kardashian was in Paris(for who knows what?). I guess since no one was paying her any attention, it was reported that she spend over 100,000 dollars while shopping. In the words of my grandmother " I wished I had you to study", meaning, I don't give a damn!

Anyway, She does look cute as ever in her black taffeta ruffled dress paired with her Chanel and bag great Christian Louboutin leopard booties.

L.A.M.B. After Party


This is the reason I love Gwen Stefani! She is unique and funky in her own right. The designer/singer looks fabulous in her own tribal printed one-shouldered dress.

Aisha Tyler Birthday Day Party


Aisha Tyler celebrated her birthday in style at Vibiana in Los Angeles in a wonderful multi colored pailette dress paired with hot sandals.