.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, September 27, 2010

PETA's 30th Anniversary Gala


Lea Michele looks like old Hollywood glamour in this gorgeous ivory silk Jose Duran strapless dress.

It does looks a little bridal with the matching ivory satin Jimmy Choo heels. I prefer a metallic or pop of color heels.



Besides the color, I am totally bored with Eva Mendes red Lanvin strapless dress.

The silhouette is just there with not an ounce of excitement.

I do however love her hair and make-up.


I really have to say that I truly enjoy Kelly Osbourne on "The Fashion Police" on E. She stood up for Michelle Williams wonderful Jason Wu dress. At first, I didn't think she had any fashion sense but she her comments are usually spot on.

She looks awesome in this metallic cut-out shimmering Simone draped dress paired with black strappy sandals.