.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Wall Street :Money Never Sleeps"


I think Tyra Banks took the title seriously because she definitely looks like she is going to a serious board meeting in her sexy wool 3 piece suit. She toned down her hair and make-up.

I can't believe it's another season of ANTM. Is she going to be in a wheelchair still hosting this show? When is this madness going to stop?

After saying all of this, I am still glued to the television watching it every Wednesday night! I really not blown away with anyone yet like Krista White but time will tell.



I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in Carey Mulligan delicate blush and black Nina Ricci ensemble. It's just okay and unforgettable.



Krysten Ritter
stoled the spotlight in her amazing white cut-out Zac Posen dress! She completes her look with strappy Rebecca Minkoff sandals.