.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, September 23, 2010

"You Again" World Premiere


There are so many things that I looove about Odette Yustman's marigold J. Mendel draped dress that I don't know where to begin?

First of all the color is beyond beautiful and not too many people can pulled it off. I adore the seductive off-the-shoulder detail and the fluidity of the dress.

The actress loose curls completes this wonderful look.



I wasn't too thrill about Kristen Bell homely Valentino gold and lace strapless dress. It just reminds me too much of my grandmother's slip dress.



I thought it was too cute for Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver to wear the same teal satin David Meister one-shouldered dress. They are rivalries in the movie so what a great idea to compete in the same dress on the red carpet!

Both women looks sensational for over fifty!