.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Milan Fashion Week Front Row: Willow Smith

Dolce & Gabbana With Naomi Campbell

Salvatore Ferragamo

Emporio Armani


Is it pathetic that a grown ass woman like myself is jealous of a nine year old? Come on now, what nine year old do you know sits on the front row of Milan Fashion Week? I can see her now at recess telling her classmates that she was sitting next to Anna Wintour in Milan( of course, I am jealous!).

I admire Willow because she seems to be humble and down to earth. She is not some bratty rich kid(Paris Hilton) without an ounce of talent. She is gifted and focus and not to mention she has style out of this world. The singer(I really dig her new song) finds a balance between funky but yet age appropriate ensembles.

Jada and Willow are all over Milan making a fashion statement and I am looooving it!