.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, September 6, 2010

Elle Fanning's Cute Style!


Marc Jacobs


Suno





First of all, I didn't know my favorite young actress Dakota Fanning had an adorable baby sister named Elle Fanning. Everybody knows that Dakota Fanning can do no wrong in my world so I am delighted to know she has a twelve year old sister with major style.

Elle is promoting her movie "Somewhere", with co-star Stephen Dorff and director Sofia Coppola for the 67th Venice Film Festival.

I first notice her in a gorgeous sparkling Marc Jacobs dress which is totally age appropriate for her. She is simply glowing in the dress.

Even her casual chic ensembles are beyond fabulous. She looked sooo cute in her multi colored printed Suno skirt. I fell in love with her funky checkered ruffled dress paired with lace knee-socks. I also loved her checkered blouse paired with a khaki flair skirt. Elle's footwear is young and fresh. Now this is how every twelve year old girl should dress!