.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sade Performs In London




Sade returns for her first live tour in a decade! The singer performed at O2 Arena in London tonight. I just get shivers down my spine when I think about this woman's stunning voice on stage. She is what a TRUE singer is all about. How can someone sound even better live?

I can still kick myself for not buying tickets for the August 5th show in Chicago because I thought I was going out of town that weekend but the event I was going to has been cancel and now I will just sit here weeping all day because I will miss the greatest concert of the decade!

The songstress wore an amazing black and sheer adorned with a leather belt and cuffs ensemble. I was surprise to see the "Queen" looking sooo hip at 50!

She completed her look with fabulous black strappy heels.