.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rihanna On The "Today Show"



Norma Kamali Midriff Top

I had a ball in Philly with my girls and then I had to come back to witness this foolishness! Why can't Rihanna, Brittany Spears or Lady GaGa keep their damn clothes on?

Rihanna performed on the "Today Show" and she actually wore this skimpy ensemble. I thought it was a family show?

The singer(I use that word very loosely) rocked a striped electric blue and black Norma Kamali long sleeved sweater which I think is beyond cute with the striped wide-leg high-waist pants. She could had rocked the shorts version and looked more presentable.

I know she is performing on stage but her black Louis Vuitton brief shorts, fishnet stockings and gold chain belt is entirely too much going on!

The singer's hair is also a hot curly mess. Just when I thought Rihanna was on the classy road, she makes a detour to tacky-ville!