.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2011 amFAR Cinema Against Aids Gala


Words can't express how much I am loooving Janet Jackson in this fabulous Haider Ackermann color block draped ensemble! Even though I love all the drama of a red carpet gown, I prefer this effortless look.

I adore her satin olive green jacket paired with a fabulous plum silk skirt and teal ribbon belt. Actress Tilda Swinton also wore an amazing Haider Ackermann dress for Cannes.

Janet completed her look with funky hair and flawless make-up.


Naomi Campbell opted for an ornate Givenchy Couture embroidered ensemble and it just look like something my 90 year old grandmother would wear.

I know this is couture and pure art but it's not anything appealing about this dress. It ages her at least twenty years.

I do however love her sleek bangs.


Unlike Naomi Campbell, Rosario Dawson certainly doesn't look like my 90 grandmother. She looks gorgeous in her ivory chiffon embellished Roberto Cavalli dress.

The actress wore an amazing crystal necklace and a loose up-do to finished her look.


Gwen Stefani is giving me fever in her stunning black shimmering mermaid high-collar L.A.M.B. dress.

I am living for this ensemble from her bouffant hair to her feathered clutch.


Michelle Rodriguez wore an incredible blush embellished Jean Fares Couture dress and of course I am loooving the pockets.

The embellished detail on the back is beyond exquisite.

A simple up-do and silver bracelets completed her look.


I swear I heard angels singing when I view Kirsten Dunst in this magnificent nude embroidered and sheer Chanel Couture gown. It's like pure air.

I adore her embellished headband, braided up-do and her pop of color pink lips.


Uma Thurman also opted for Chanel Couture in her fantastic silver rosette gown.

I cringed when I witness her silver flats on the red carpet. Why oh why? The only reason flats should be on the red carpet is when your legs are in a cast!


Fan Bing Bing wore a beautiful fuchsia tiered Louis Vuitton strapless dress.

I have to admit this is my least favorite of all the extraordinary dresses she wore at the Cannes red carpet but she still can do no wrong in my world.


Freida Pinto was one of the few to wear a fabulous cocktail dress. The actress looked sensational in her metallic pleated Lanvin dress.

A modern up-do and black satin heels completed her look.


Supermodel Karolina Kurkova also opted for a cocktail dress. She looks wonderful in her white embellished Chanel Couture cocktail dress.

The embellished open back draped chains are beyond exquisite.


Bar Refaeli looks radiant as ever in her embellished feathered Roberto Cavalli dress.

I heard she and my honey Leonardo Dicaprio broke up so I am guessing she is showing him what he has been missing!

A loose up-do and great legs completed her look.


Milla Jovovich looks sexy as ever in her gold liquid thigh-high Atelier Versace dress.

Eighties hair, a Versace gold clutch and t-strap sandals completed her look.


Brooke Shields looks remarkable in her white embellished one-shouldered Marchesa dress.

I don't know why she looks so serious for such a delicate dress?

Brooke opted for a soft up-do and ivory clutch to finished her ensemble.


I must be smoking the same drugs as Charlie Sheen because I think Courtney Love looks good in her Givenchy Couture feathered dress minus the sagging "girls".

I am still shock that Ricardo Tisci loan her this dress but I have to give her props for trying not to look like a crack head on the red carpet!