.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011 Billboard Music Awards


Thank God that the rapture didn't happen yesterday(what a nut), now I can focus on some red carpet divas!

I immediately smiled when I viewed Keri Hilson in this fabulous yellow sheer full sleeves Rachel Roy chiffon dress. She is just a ray of sunshine.

I adore the color combination with her turquoise belt.

She completed her look with soft curls and flawless vibrant make-up.


Now this is effortless chic at its best! Rihanna is finally maturing in this crisp white Max Azria pants suit. I am looooving everything about this breezy ensemble!

I even like her "Anchor Woman" soft curls. She completed her look with nude pointy Christian Louboutin heels.

I have to comment on her hideous duet with Brittany Spears. Come on now, I literally got a headache listening to that mess. They sound like two horny cats in heat! Sadly, this is what the music business is all about today. They could careless if you are talented as long as you are bringing in millions of dollars.


To my great surprise, Beyonce was a little subdued tonight. The singer wore a black embellished Lanvin dress.

Her hair is a little too blond for my taste but however I do love her earrings and neutral make-up.

Beyonce received the "Billboard Millennium Award" for her career achievements. The singer performed her new single "Who Run The World (Girls)" song and unlike Rihanna and Brittany Spears, she can actually carry a note but she also gave me a headache.

I am sorry but I am from the old school. I just feel a performer doesn't need 500 hundred dancers on stage. What happen to just you and the mic?

She gave a touching speech thanking her family, all of her past band members, Kelly, Michelle, LeToya, Letavia and she loves her some J-Zay so you gotta love her!


I was delighted to see "Mariah" from "Rupaul Drag Race" on the red carpet. Oh, it's not her, it's actually Mary J. Blige!

I am sorry but this tacky leopard Marc Bouwer dress was not the answer. Lord knows I love Mary but she is looking a little tranny tonight.

I hate everything from her 1980 ponytail to her to her over-sized earrings.


I am drinking Charlie Sheen "Tiger Blood" again because I think Nicki Minaj looks fabulous in her baby blue embellished Mark Fast jumpsuit paired with white Versace platform heels.

This is the perfect outfit for the crazy rapper because it's funky but yet sexy.

Of course her pink hair is hideous but it's classic Nicki!


Taylor Swift took a more glamour approach in her gorgeous nude embellished Elie Saab strapless dress but she was a little over dressed for this occasion.

I know she had worn this same sparkly silhouette over and over again but she always looks wonderful so why not?

Soft curls and pink lips completed her look.


Fergie looks hot in her custom made black with a harness Herve Leger By Max Azria peplum dress.

I am delighted to see something different from Herve Leger instead of the worn to death bandage dress.

She finished her look with wavy curls and an Alexander McQueen black fringed clutch.


Selena Gomez is just growing up before my eyes. She attended the award show with her boyfriend Justin Bieber and she still looks like his sexy aunt.

She looked sensational in her black draped cut-out Dolce & Gabbana thigh-split dress. It's a little grown for the teenage singer but I let her slide this time.

I am loooving her red bow-detail Giuseppe Zanotti heels.


Michelle Williams looks amazing in her black sequined tiered "Project Runway" Michael Costello dress. It's cute and flirty.

Crimped hair and some hot black cut-out booties completed her look


Really Kelly Rowland, of all the great dresses out there, you pick a 2007 Herve Leger by Max Azria fuchsia bandage dress?

She needs take a look at the fall 2011 collection and throw this one away!


Kylie Minogue rocked a fantastic lace full skirt Alexander McQueen cut-out shoulders dress

The singer wore some sensational black fringed Christian Louboutin peep-toe platforms.


Nicole Kidman continues to look drab and miscellaneous in this shapeless Dolce & Gabbana creation.

Her raggedy braided ponytail doesn't help either!