.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The 38th Annual Chaplin Award Honoring Sidney Poitier


People say that I am extremely bias when it comes to Iman, Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan and they can do no wrong in my world. All I have to say is I am guilty as charge!

Sanaa Lathan looks beyond gorgeous in her nude embellished one-shoulder dress.

She is pure perfection from her elegant up-do to flawless make-up.


Sydney Tamiia Poitier looks amazing in her plum one-shouldered dress but I wished it was a little longer.

Her perdestian hairstyle and old lady shoes are killing me! It's a classic case of I am pretty and I don't need to do much. Honey, unless you are Iman or Halle, you have to be polished from head to toe!

Honoree Sydney Poitier daughters, Beverly Poitier-Henderson, Gina Poitier, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Anika Poitier, Sherri Poitier, and Pamela Poitier

I didn't know Sydney Poitier was a rolling stone. Good God, he has a tribe!

All of the daughters were there to support their father and they all look wonderful.