.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gucci and RocNation Pre-Grammy Party


Beyonce and Rihanna were in attendance for this fabulous event.

Beyonce wore a red one-shoulder knot detail Gucci jumpsuit for Valentine's day to support her hubby Jay-Z's event. Her face looks so innocent and pure. I do however hate the color of her hair. It's just too blond for my taste.

Rihanna's hair looks like Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons played by Kelsy Grammer but I am looooving it

She rocked a cute white scalloped dress paired with the all so popular Christian Louboutin Lucifer Spike bow heels.



I am desperately trying to like Solange Knowles utra long braids but it's just not working for me.

I am also not feeling her nude crochet dress either. It's never a good idea when your hair is longer than your dress!




Camilla Belle is rocking Gucci from head to toe. I love the vibrant color combination but I am not a fan of the ill fitting pants.



Florence Welsh looks fantastic in her bronze Gucci ensemble paired with a stunning statement necklace and Gucci heels.