.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Grammy Awards: Best Dressed Divas



Please excuse me as I pick myself off the floor! Monica looks breath-taking in this black sculptural Stephane Rolland dress.

The singer looks stunning as ever from head to toe. I adore the sexy open back detail.

She completed her look with her gorgeous pixie hair and flawless make-up.


I know most of you won't agree with me but I love Rihanna's sexy see-through Jean Paul Gaultier snow bunny ruffle dress.

It's daring and Rihanna is the perfect person to pull this off.

She completed her look with soft curls.



Nicole Kidman also opted for an amazing ruffle Jean Paul Gaultier dress.

I was totally surprise to see Nicole taking a risk in this fantastic floral printed mermaid dress.

The colors are gorgeous against her red hair and skin tone.



Heidi Klum is letting me have it in this gorgeous gold sequined Julien MacDonald dress!

She is pure perfection from every angle. I adore the ruffle peep-a-boo bodice and of course the sexy open back detail.

She completed her look with a messy up-do and metallic peep-toe heels.


Katy Perry looks like an angel in her custom made embellished Armani dress.

She is simply floating on clouds in this creation.


Jennifer Hudson looks amazing in her navy rise and fall Versace bustier dress paired with black strappy Christian Louboutin heels.

I adore her sleek hair and flawless make-up.


I just loooove this family. Jada, Will and Willow Smith all look wonderful!

Jada is rocking a cute silver chain mini dress paired with Christian Louboutin heels.

Willow looks like a fabulous superhero!


Janelle Monae is sleek as ever in her black sequined and satin Ralph Lauren tuxedo ensemble.

I would definitely rock this look!

I immensely enjoyed her performance. She is a definition of a TRUE artist and not studio made.