.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, February 21, 2011

2011 NBA All Star Events

"Two Kings" Dinner & Party


My new favorite couple Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union look amazing together.

Gabby is rocking a fabulous sexy silver sparkling dress paired with silver sandals.

T Mobile Magenta Carpet Event


Gabrielle Union looks great in her white and gold shimmering Robert Rodriguez dress but I wish it was a little more fitted.

I usually like a pop of color but I am not digging her hunter green Brian Atwood heels paired with this dress. It just not working for me.

Gabby's hair and make-up was on point!




Excuse me as I run down the street butt naked for Ciara's stunning python drawstring over-the-knee Emilio Pucci boots!

I can bypass her hideous denim hoochie shorts because those boots are phenomenal!