.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Which Diva Wore It Better? Kerry Washington Or Nicki Hilton?


Kerry Washington and Nicki Hilton

Kerry Washington wore this mint textured Missoni dress to the "Essence Magazine 40th Anniversary Fierce & Fabulous Awards Luncheon". I wasn't a fan of this dress on her because it was just okay. I also hated her black ankle boots paired with such a soft dress. This whole look was a miss besides her loose curls and flawless make-up.

Nicki Hilton wore hers to the "2010 Victoria's Secret fashion Show". I actually liked the dress on her because it was more fitted and I love her choice of accessories with her nude clutch and peep-toe sandals. She wore a simple up-do.

It pains me to say this but I have to give it to Nicki for her accessories!