.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, January 17, 2011

Instyle Golden Globes After Party


Kim Kardashian is giving me pure glamour in this gorgeous black tiered Nina Ricci dress.

The reality star/singer(I still can't keep a straight face) continues to surprise me on the red carpet. Long gone are the too tight mini dresses and here comes the elegant designer pieces.

She completed her look with chic pulled back hair, amazing earrings and cocktail ring and luscious red lips.



Camilla Belle looks a little too drab in her silver Giorgio Armani peak shoulders dress. It's not anything to write home about.

I do however loooove her delicious thick eyebrows.



Sanaa Lathan wore a cute purple sparkly number with BBH but I just wish she gives me more drama!



Selena Gomez looks sweet as ever in her tangerine Catherine Dean draped dress but the bodice is a little bit ill fitting.



Stacy Keibler looks fantastic in her turquoise one-shouldered Catherine Malandrino dress.