.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Monday, January 10, 2011

Audi And J. Mendel Celebrates The Golden Globes



The Golden Globe Awards show is airing this Sunday January 16th and I am anticipating fabulous dresses on the red carpet.

I miss Zoe Saldana on the carpet and this is the reason why. She looks gorgeous in her dove gray leather J. Mendel ruffled dress.

She completed her look with great burgundy Brian Atwood "Contessa" peep-toe heels.



I am looooving Dania Ramirez in this vintage inspired blush sequined flapper dress. I simply adore the nude pleated skirt.

She wore funky Brian Atwood python heels to complete her look.



Sophia Bush looks great in her ivory ruffled Oliver Tolentino quartered mesh sleeves dress paired with electric blue satin embellished Blahnik heels.



Brittany Snow looks wonderful in her white draped French Connection embellished dress paired with Christian Louboutin heels.



Actress Paz Vega looks delightful in her nude ruffled dress paired with a pop of color wine peep-toe heels.

I just wish that she wore her hair away from her face. It's just too much curls for this delicate dress.




Actress Morena Baccarin just makes me want to cut all of my hair off! I loooove her cute short pixie hair.

She looks fabulous in the red rufflled dress paired with black peep-toe heels.