.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 BET Honors



Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning! Iman does it again in this extraordinary peach pleated J. Mendel draped dress paired with a luxurious fur bolero. I am just getting goose bumps from this amazing creation.

She completed her look with a gorgeous bouffant up-do and flawless make-up.

Sometimes, I just feel we don't deserve to breathe the same air as this goddess.




Yolanda Adams also opted for a sensational peach pleated gown. I love the encrusted neck detail of the dress.

She completed her look with sleek straight hair.



Nicole Ari Parker looks whimsical in this beautiful black tulle one-shouldered dress paired with black peep-toe heels.

She is giving me fever with her hot funky hair! I am loooving it.




Anika Noni Rose took a big risk with her embroidered ruffled Deola Sagoe peak shoulders dress but sorry it just didn't pay off.

It has way too much going on. Really Anika, ruffles and a train? My eyes just don't know where to go. If it was a solid color and minus the train, it may had worked.

What do you guys think?




Rachel Roy is rocking her own design. She looks wonderful as always in her nude printed one-shouldered dress paired with pointy heels.



Lalah Hathaway looks absolutely gorgeous in her fuchsia embellished one-shouldered dress.

She completed her look with her beautiful locks.




I am sorry but Keyshia Cole black and white printed dress is a little bit inappropriate and casual for this event.

This is cute for dinner or a cocktail party for not an award show sweetie!




I am totally on the fence with Honoree Cicely Tyson's "Star Trek" ensemble. I love the drama of it all but it looks too much like a costume.

The reptile texture with the peak shoulders are competing with each other.

She is a legend so I will let her slide!



Chicago's very own Linda Johnson Rice, Ceo of Johnson Publishing,(is it me or Ebony and Jet magazines are about 2 pages now?) was also honored last night.

She looks regal in her burgundy shimmering dress. I just wished she wore a necklace or chandelier earrings.