.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, January 23, 2011

22nd Annual Producers Guild Awards


I have to admit that I am a little bored with the Herve Leger by Max Azria bandage dresses but Kerry Washington just makes it look so fresh and new.

The actress looks fabulous in this nude sheer panel dress. I am lusting over her fantastic nude strappy sandals.

She completed her look with soft curls and flawless make-up.



I didn't know Amy Adams had this in her! I am so use to her wearing girly frilly dresses that it was a pleasant surprise to see her in this plunge neck sexy Andrew Gn embellished dress.

I am glad she took a walk on the wild side. I also love her sexy loose curls.

She complete her look with black peep-toe Christian Louboutin heels.



The 'Queen' of elegance Helen Mirren wore a beautiful black beaded and satin dress. The neck line is exquisite on her .

She completed her look with a wonderful short cut and black peep-toe heels.