.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cloud Bike

On a grey rainy day I thought of this "Cloud Bike" I spotted on Newbury Street last week. I thought the color scheme was distinctive, when I got closer I noticed many personalized details.

powder colored bike
What do you all think of this custom headbadge? I'm intrigued with custom headbadges at the moment.

custom headbadge on a bike
I was also interested in the chainguard, as I was working out how to mount mine. My setup looks nothing like this one, both are good.

attachment of chainguard
A simple clamp works if you have the arm that comes off the chainguard. I wonder if that could be fabricated? Their chainring is a better size, aesthetically, than mine, it tucks in nicely to the guard while mine is a little small. I like the look of this one.

attachment of chaing guard
This clamp is obviously made for the job, and does it well.