.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fabulous Events


"All About Steve" Los Angeles Premiere


I know most of you guys won't agree but I am loooooving Sandra Bullock's Lanvin dress. The color combination of the red, plum and black is beyond fabulous. I also adore the accordion pleats. This is a little edgy for her but I am impressed that she took a risk.


Besides Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Gabriel Aubry, I haven't felt this way about a white boy(sorry I couldn't think of a political correct term) in a long time. Bradley Cooper looks scrumptious!

"Sorority Row" Photocall


Rumer Willis looks amazing in this satin rose satin bold shoulder Zac Posen dress paired with sensational criss-cross platforms. I love that she didn't go overboard with her hair extensions.