.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mandy Moore: Stay Slim With Making Love

IF want to have the body stay slim, rajinlah sex with a partner. That's the secret keys remain slim a la Mandy Moore who had just married to rocker Ryan Adams.

 

 
































''Many, many are making love, I am also the case with my husband Ryan,''he told American tabloid National Enquirer.

''them know you, love can burn 360 calories per hour. It is not heavy enough practice? But live alone, this is much more fun than a workout at the gym,''said the voice cast of this animated film Tangled with beaming face.

Moore did not have dietary restrictions that are often associated with obesity. I'm not obsessive''on a diet,''he said.

''If I want to eat burgers and fries at night, then I will do it because it will not affect anything,''he said sure
 
source:(Top Beautiful Girl )