.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tate Britain

After a weeks work experience for People Tree, doing quality control. I had a day free to visit a gallery and so I used the only thing available to me the metro to pick a place to visit! Having no clue as to where any of the galleries are in relation to tube stops and fresh out of the Internet I jumped on the advert for the Romantics exhibition at Tate Britain because it supplied the tube stop.

We were given free tickets for the rude Britannia exhibition (Yes we do really all work in john Lewis and go out on day trips together!) It was fantastically funny especially the VIZ parts, British humour can be very childish at times and I like it. The baked bean can was a favorite!!



Here is a harrier jet just suspended from the ceiling, looked very surreal indeed.

Tate Britain Duveens Commission 2010

Fiona Banner