.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking forward to...

Still sick...
But with any luck I'll be heading to Austria on Saturday. We're going to spend an awesome week full of skiing and bathing (it's a spa area) with my family and friends.
We'll stay in a beautiful town St. Wolfgang am Wolfgangsee...

...and ski in Dachstein west, St. Gilgen and Postalm areas.

And the weather should be nice. What more could I wish? Maybe to recover, or I'll spend whole week in hot, salty water and that's not exactly what I wish, though it wouldn't be bad too...
I've been working out a bit so I could ski longer and better but usually it doesn't help because none can make my family excercise so my effort only helps me to have tighter (and bigger :/...) thighs. BAAH.

And watching Olympics, I wondered how could anyone criticise the american skier Lindsey Vonn for posing in bikini for Sports Illustrated. I mean, it's not Playboy and she wasn't naked. And she's beautiful, why should she feel ashamed for that?


...

Three days ago I couldn't post and that was Kurt Cobain's 43th birthday. I love him. Happy belated birthday, Kurt. R.I.P.