.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fabulous Events

UNICEF Ball


Selena Gomez is just glowing in this gorgeous fuchsia Notte by Marchesa strapless dress.


Cindy Crawford looks amazing in this purple cut-out back dress. This woman is over forty and fabulous!


Bruce Willis
and his beautiful girlfriend Emmy Heming were all smiles for the camera. I guess he is showing Demi that she is not the only one with a hot young thang on her arms.

Emmy looks simply divine in her nude tulle one-shoulder dress. I adore this delicate piece.

Friends Without Borders


Anne Hathaway looks great in this black one-shouldered Dior dress paired with sensational platinum Christian Louboutin heels.


I am lusting over Dania Ramirez black leather and fur coat. I also adore her black and gold studded belt and camel sheath dress.


I may have to add actress Katerina Graham to my new hot list! She looks great once again in this taupe ruched dress paired with a fantastic statement necklace.

Roland Mouret Rainbow Launch For Net-A- Porter


Demi Moore, Heidi Klum and Rachel Zoe were all supporting the designer.

Heidi is the only one who wore delicious color. She looks great in her purple Roland Mouret sheath dress.


I am losing my mind over Amber Valletta's gray pleated Roland Mouret coat! She wore a cute striped dress underneath.