.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon







Hello,
so I went to see New Moon on Thursday!
I still don't know whether I liked it or not, it's so difficult to decide...
The positives:


1)Jacob! I never thought I could ever like him, but he's just gorgeous, although I prefer when he DOES wear a T-shirt, which was not so often.
2)The relationship between Bella and Jacob
3)The werewolves fighting Laurent

4)Porsche turbo!!!

5)Watching Romeo and Juliet at the school

7)The movie Bella, Jacob and Mike went to see
8)The "cliffdiving" scene


The negatives:
1)Robert Pattinson looks like an anorectic boy :(
2)The vampires do not look scary beautiful but only scary (except Emmett and Jasper :))
3)Many scenes were too long and that's wrong because the actors are not THAT good
4)The songs (except the orchestral soundtrack)
5)The misty and awesome atmosphere of Twilight is mainly gone, it was all too brown
6)The werewolves look like Aslan from Chronicles of Narnia.
There's something about Twilight saga that appeals me and Ican't get rid of it :). I loved the details, but didn't really like the whole...
My rating: 5,5/10