.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, February 12, 2009

40th NACCP Image Awards: Worst Dressed Divas


I love the color of Tracee Ellis Ross dress and that's about it. I just can't get pass the ill fit around the bodice area. She has relatively small breast but why are they sagging all the time? The dress is an awkward length. This just doesn't seem like Tracee vibe at all. I also dislike her lop-sided hair.


What happen to my sweet old Rudy from "The Cosby Show". Keisha Knight Pullman looks at least 50 years old in this tacky ghetto prom dress. The hair, make-up and accessories are a complete miss for me.


I really didn't expect much from Loretta Devine but I didn't think it would be this bad. I don't think head to toe leopard is ever a good idea.


Monique looks like she is going out for brunch in this blah scarlet dress.

Speaking of brunch, Alfre Woodard was also joining Monique for brunch. This is the NACCP ladies not Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles!


I truly didn't know Nia Peebles was still living. She looks like she is in a tacky beauty pageant and Freddie Jackson is one of the judges.


Brittney Daniel from "The Game" is rocking a white trash trailer park version of a Versace dress. This dress was inappropriate for this elegant event. Someone needs to direct her to the nearest strip club!


Erica Hubbard dress is straight out of Cache. Everything about this leopard dress screams cheap.